I'm blessed to be living a bold, beautiful life through helping others. My goal is to touch, move, and inspire health and healing in a million people by 2010 with my work and clinic. Maybe you will be one of the Million!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Total Immune System Health for HIV patients

Click here for interesting article regarding alternative treatments which work in conjunction with traditional HIV therapies. I wonder why more information is not available about this even 2 years later?I predict that holistic approaches which support the immune system and work in conjunction with the traditional medications will be a stepping stone for the legitimization of holistic medicine. That is, until we start to truly understand the inter-relatedness of our bodies' complex chemical systems and how our modern environment and lifestyle is CAUSING a majority of these chronic diseases...just my prediction.



read more

No comments: