I'm blessed to be living a bold, beautiful life through helping others. My goal is to touch, move, and inspire health and healing in a million people by 2010 with my work and clinic. Maybe you will be one of the Million!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Path Through Pain


I look forward to bringing my knowledge and that of my clinic to all of you through this blog. Together, we have dedicated our lives to ending chronic pain through holistic nutrition, lifestyle change, and exercise. We will bring that knowledge to you knowing that if we can touch more lives through this site, then our lives and practice will also be enriched. So, here is to a great, long, relationship...and getting you on the road to a pain-free live! Cheers
Jim Keizer


Owner, Keizer's Exercise and Nutrition Clinic, South Beach FL


No comments: